| How to install
OpsBase 705 files:
- Create the
Installation Folder - C:\Program
Files\OpsBase_705. Be careful to get this exactly correct as
shown. This system will not work out of ANY
- Download each of the three
OpsBase????.zip files shown above into the
- Extract the
OpsBase files contained in these .zip files
into the Installation Folder. You will need a .zip extractor like
WinZip or Windows Explorer's native zip handler.
- Careful, OpsBaseClient705.zip includes
two files, the main client and a single graphics
file for backgrounds. This file is also required.
- Create a shortcut to the file
- Change the shortcut's name to something
like OpsBase 705.
- Move the shortcut to your desktop or
Quick Launch bar.
- You must have Access 2002 or 2003
installed to use OpsBase.
now ready to start using OpsBase 705, Beta.
| Notes on the usage
of this Beta:
- The Beta has a company name of Beta
and a few restrictions on use. Max of 100 Orders. Do not change the
registration information to a previous version's rego, it will fail!
- The Help system is not yet implemented
for this version of OpsBase.
- Each time you notice a change in the
Version Date for the OpsBaseClient705.zip, it is advised that
you download and replace your older version with the new.
Check the date on your current OpsBase 705 menu!
- Suburb to suburb distances have been
provided for NSW (largely Sydney) but are also available for Victoria.
The Vic file is very large (70MB) and is currently not available for
download. Please advise Doug on
email@example.com if you would like this file made available here.
- When a data patch is necessary
and is displayed here, you must download and extract it into the
Installation Folder then run the patch, OBPatch##.mdb, whilst
OpsBase is NOT RUNNING!