Sep-2007 (refurbished Sep-2009; site updated Aug-2013)
Essential Features contributing to this loading:
3,100grams without battery (about 650g).
With a 650gram 6S1P battery -> 61grams/dmē - aerobatic flying!
- Electric Powered using:
- 18" x 10" (457 x 254) APCE two bladed prop.
- Scorpion S4025-16 332Kv 2000w outrunner - LOTS of power for this model.
available! Vertical is no problem.
- TURNIGY Plush 80A w/ UBEC Speed Controller.
- 6S 4500 65c A-Spec Nano Tech battery - 4 minute flight time when performing precision aerobatics.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7 transmitter with AR7000 receiver (full range) with
2 Futaba S3003 Std
servos for rudder and elevator and
2 Multiplex Mini HD Std servos for the ailerons allowing flaperon operation.
Beautiful, large, magnetically retained canopy and hatch provide massive access
to all the inner components.
This plane fell into my care, previously belonging to Phil Heydon (Dendron, my friend).
The front of the fuselage and cowl have been refurbished to near new condition.
I expect to replace the aileron servos with similar, metal geared, digital ones.
September 2009 - Completed refurbishment of the Dendron I Extra 330L. The components below were obtained from Hobby City.