Sebart Wind S 50E - 1580mm
3,100 grams with 6S 4000 65C battery.
Approximately 60grams/dmē - fast and penetrating!
- Electric Powered using:
- 16x12E APC 2 blade prop.
- OS Motor OMA-5025-375kv outrunner - Enough power for good aerobatics.
- 100A Speed Controller (rather unnecessary HV 100A ESC)
- 6S 4000mah 64C A Spec Nano Tech LiPo battery. 1700 Watts power available.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7s transmitter with AR8000 receiver (full range) with
2 x HS-77BB plastic gear servos, very nice and quiet, on flaperons/ailerons.
2 x Hitec 225BB mini servos, for elevator halves. Mounted inside the stabiliser halves.
1 x Futaba Std S3003 for the rudder.
- The controller is opto so running a UBEC directly off the main battery. UBEC can be unplugged - see photo.
- Employing a spark arrestor/arming plug in the one lead of the controller. Saves Deans connector surfaces.
- Wheels and spats replaced with larger, aluminium hubbed wheels. No spats. Running off grass runway.
- 57mm Spinner will be replaced with aluminium backed spinner in due course.