Sebart Angel S 30E -
1,600 grams with 4S1P 2650mah 20-30C battery.
Approximately 48grams/dmē - rather floaty! Could be a little heavier.
- Electric Powered using:
- 14x7 APC 2 blade prop.
- Scorpion S3014-830kv outrunner - Enough power for good aerobatics.
- 60A Speed Controller.
- 4S1P (2650 or more) 30c + LiPo battery. 500 Watts power available.
- 40g of Lead weight added next to motor to achieve COG. The nominated battery right forward.
Spektrum DX7s transmitter with AR6200 clone receiver (full range) with satellite receiver.
4 x HS-65HK Karbonite gear, analog servos, very nice and quiet.
- Smokey canopy semi-hides the internals - looks great.
- The Scorpion motor is a little light so 40g of lead was fastened to the motor mount cage to achieve correct balance.
- If you use a clone receiver you must use good quality servos (like Hitecs) to avoid receiver browning out from power drop!!
- The supplied spinner is very out of true. An aluminium backed spinner would be far nicer.
- The motor used here may be a little under powered at 500watts. I suspect 600watts would be more satisfactory for use with this plane.