Hangar 9 Cub 40 - 2032mm
Approximately 3,300 grams with 5S1P 3000 20C battery.
Approximately 55.6grams/dmē - very docile and easy to manage!
- Electric Powered using:
- 13x8 Master Airscrew prop.
- E-flite Power 46 670KV outrunner - Enough power for mild aerobatics.
- 60A Plush Speed Controller.
- 5S1P (4000 or more) 30c+ LiPo battery.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7s transmitter with AR6200 6 channel receiver (full range) with
4 x HS-311 analog plastic gear servos, very nice and quiet, on all control surfaces.
- Access to inside fuselage is via windscreen held in with just two screews.
- Also, there is a cabin roof panel that comes off for added access during rigging.
- Colours employed - Cub Yellow (HANU884), Black (HANU874)