2,000 grams with 4S1P 2200 battery.
Approximately 46grams/dmē - very light weight and forgiving!
- Electric Powered using:
- 13" x 8" (330 x 203) Master Airscrew prop.
- E-Max BL2826/06 850w outrunner - Enough of power for reasonable aerobatics.
- TURNIGY Plush 60A Speed Controller.
- 4S1P (2200 or more) 30c+ LiPo battery. 4.5 Minute flights.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7 transmitter with AR6200 receiver (full range) with
4 x Futaba S3003 standard analog servos - very nice and quiet.
Non-standard, larger wheels.
Complex, poor HK undercarriage replaced with 3mm aluminium, home made undercarriage.
Battery change through side door. Side door mounting changed to top hinges and rotating retainer.
Four servos - 2 in the wings (flaperons) plus rudder and elevator.
Click on photos for larger versions. Click on component descriptive text to visit the
web site for a lot more detail.
Aug 2011 - Completed assembly of this plane and have flown many times at Fagan Park.