2,110 grams without battery. About 2,600 with preferred 5S1P 4000 30C battery.
With a 500gram 5S battery -> 58grams/dmē - light weight flying! Cube loading 8.6 - ideal for aerobatic routines.
- Electric Powered using:
- 15" x 8" (380 x 203) Electric prop.
- Scorpion S4020-10 630kv, 1,500w outrunner - LOTS of power for this model.
available! Vertical is no problem.
- TURNIGY Plush 80A w/ UBEC Speed Controller.
- 5S1P (3000 or more) 30c+ LiPo battery. 4.5 to 5.5 Minute flights with full precision
aerobatics. This usage keeps the battery safe from over-discharge.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7 transmitter with AR6200 receiver (full range) with
4 x Bb Turnigy 380MG HS servos - very fast and quiet.
Beautiful, large, canopy complete with excellent pilot figure, detailed instrument panel and latch-retainer.
Excellent access to all the internal fuselage components.
Undercarriage is moulded CF, very strong and easily handles any heavy landings. Fairings and wheel pants are very nice.
The wheels used are as suppiled. Flying off grass is no problem.
All components are terrific quality and build extremely easy with no cut and shut required to get everything straight.
Very solid flyer and sound nice and brutish in the air.
|December 2010 - Completed assembly of this plane and have flown a number of times at Fagan Park.
8mm Prop Adaptor
Turnigy Plush 80Amp ESC with UBEC
4 x Bb Turnigy 380mg Servos