4,200 grams dependent on battery size. About 4,500 with preferred 5S1P 3000 battery.
Approximately 69grams/dmē - medium flying!
- Electric Powered using:
- 15" x 8" (380 x 203) Electric prop.
- Turnigy SK5055-580kv 1,580w outrunner - Enough of power for sedate flying.
- TURNIGY Plush 80A w/ UBEC Speed Controller.
- 5S1P (3000 or more) 20c+ LiPo battery. 4.5 Minute flights.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7 transmitter with AR6200 receiver (full range) with
6 x HX5010 standard analog servos - very nice and quiet.
Easy plugin wiring loom in the cabin.
Non-standard, larger, brushed aluminium wheels.
Battery change through main windshield - just two screws.
Six servos - 4 in the wings (flaps and ailerons) plus rudder and elevator.
Flap servos both out of one channel and ailerons out of individual channels.
Controller and Battery mounting plates with loop velcro strips in place.
Very sturdy 4-bolt motor support. Lots of adjustment available.
Click on photos for larger versions. Click on component descriptive text to visit the
web site for a lot more detail.
Jun 2011 - Completed assembly of this plane and have flown a few times at Fagan Park.