Naruke Asyuler 70 - 1446mm
||(Photography by Nathan Herholdt)
3,050 grams with 5S1P 4000 40C battery.
Approximately 83grams/dmē - fast and penetrating!
- Electric Powered using:
- 16x10 APC 2 blade prop.
- OS Motor OMA-5020-490kv outrunner - Enough power for good aerobatics. Use Max 5S with 16x10 blade!!
- 80A Opto Speed Controller. UBEC providing 5v to receiver.
- 5S1P (4000 or more) 40c+ LiPo battery. Measured 1100 Watts static power.
- No extra weight added to achieve COG. Battery adjustment used for fine tuning.
Spektrum DX7s transmitter with Orange 6 channel receiver (full range) with
6 x HS-225MG analog metal gear servos, very nice and quiet, on all controll surfaces.
Horizontal stabiliser has considerable anhedral requiring root mounted servos for each elevator.
Elevators and Ailerons have high mechanical advantage for the servos since F3A flying requires modest control throws.
- Clear canopy painted light grey inside - looks great.
- Motor mounting system was very complex to install, allowing no adjustment but coming out exactly correctly for the specified motor!!.
- Holes drilled adjacent to the battery and into the IC exhaust chamber where the 80A controller is mounted. These holes required to provide through flow of cooling air.
- Custom breather/decorative holes added to the cowling.
- Wheels and spats replaced with larger hubbed wheels. No spats. Running off grass runway.